A Favour to Ask and FREEBIE offer for you

Hey everyone! So I have a BIG favour to ask of you all. As some of you know and may have seen I am embarking on a dream of mine to own my business, selling my own line of stamps, designed by me....and perhaps some friends.... ;o) ... Im getting closer to my dream but in the MEANTIME I have to do a WHOLE LOTTA left brain thinking AI YI YI!!!!  Anyhow...this is where I need some assistance from you all. :)  I have a Market Survey that I need answered by as many people as I can get..... SO!! Im offering you all alittle bribe. If you take my survey I will offer you your choice of Freebie sentiments from Graphicat Designs (sorry, no images, just the sentiments for now) Now I'm gonna need  the surveys by Tuesday evening, so if you can email me at
graphicatcreations@gmail.com
With the word SURVEY in the subject line, I will email you a doc file, for you to fill out and email back to me, when you email me back with your completed survey, let me know what sentiment you'd like and I will email it to your right away.

OH....and one more thing! If you happen to ask a friend to help me out as well, I will send you a second choice of sentiments as well for each friend that also sends me a completed form. You can do this a few different ways.... forward the survey I send you to friends (just make sure they let me know that YOU sent it to me) or advertise for me on your blog/FB/newspaper(hahaaa kidding) whatever! Anything you can do to help me out is greatly appreciated and I will reward ya!

Thanks again my friends!!!
Cheri

1 comment:

Carol W. said...

sent you an email